10 More Sentences No One Has Ever Said
1. We’ve got too many AA batteries in this house!
2. Our chef’s special tonight is the broiled sea bass served with a side of Spaghettio’s covered in crumbled Cheez-it’s and a large 150-ounce Capri Sun pouch.
3. I love moths.
4. The second quarter of that NBA game was the most intense thing I’ve ever witnessed in my life.
5. Geico should have more spokespeople hocking their car insurance. It just feels like they aren’t even trying.
6. Ooh, can I watch you solve that sudoku?
7. I’m getting a tattoo of the chinese letters for “moist gravel” on my calf.
8. I just wish there were more pictures of the sky on Instagram.
9. We fell in love at the Wal-Mart deli counter and went on to finish our PhD’s before moving to Italy to invent things.
10. Kids today need less hugs and more deep paper cuts.