It’s Friday, time to bring back 5 Random Things…
Literally, the first 5 things at the top of my brain…
1. I lost almost 15 pounds last summer doing a version of the slow carb diet from The 4-Hour Body (affiliate link).
This summer? It’s been the opposite. I think I’m up about 8 pounds, mostly because I’ve been eating like Tom Hanks preparing for the opening half hour of Castaway. It’s terrible, and in September I’m going to make some changes to turn it around. I’ll be inviting some of you to join me too. More on that next week.
2. Speaking of next week, Semi-Big Announcement coming on the blog. Probably on Wednesday. Stay Tuned.
3. Tis the season for things to break at our house, apparently. In the past two weeks my car has needed work, one of our toilets decided to not stop running, the spring on one of our garage doors busted, and our washing machine started leaking. Good times!
4. PS…I fixed the toilet by changing out all the parts in the basin by myself. If you know anything about me, you know how impressive that is.
5. Here are the other two videos that Erica and I put together for her upcoming Body Combat class. Like the first one, audio quality sucks so you might need to turn it up.
This one features my very own version of a side kick I am hoping to patent.
This one somehow features the words “sweaty amishman” and “poker players”.
Got a random thought floating around, leave it in the comments for everyone to read.