Literally, the first 5 things at the top of my brain…
1. The only good thing about not being at Catalyst West this week is that it’s more than half over. Maybe next year.
2. Happy 100th birthday to Fenway Park! 100 years ago today you hosted your first game. I’ve been there over a dozen times in my life, including the home opener last year (With Chad Gibbs and Cameron Diaz) and on top of the monster with Parker and my brothers Jordan and Josh back in 2008. Love that place.
3. Derek Webb tweeted this yesterday at his Stockholm Syndrome account. Color me interested.
4. Getting antsy to start podcasting again. I’d be surprised if I didn’t pick that up again before the end of the year.
5. While we’re on the baseball thing, Parker has been doing well this year hitting and pitching. He threw 3 innings on Monday and gave up only 1 hit while striking out 7 and not walking anyone. Grabbed a few pics during warmups:
Got a random thought floating around in your head that needs a home?