I’m Officially declaring the month of May to be Make your Goal May here at Bryanallain.com!
Here’s how this is going to work.
I’m giving you until Sunday night to figure out your fitness goal for May. Once you’ve settled on one, post it in the comments section here.
On Monday morning I’ll be posting everyone’s goals on the blog for the world to see.
What can your goal be? Here’s a few examples:
- I will lose 5 pounds in May
- I will run 6 miles a week in May
- I will hit the gym 3 times a week in May
- I will lose 3% of my body weight in May
- I will go cycling at least twice a week in May
- I will finish an exercise video routine every other day in May
- I will keep my calorie count under 2200 every day in May
You get the idea. Just keep in mind, I’d like you to stay away from goals that are vague (“I will eat healthier in May”). Let’s set measurable goals for ourselves so we have a target to hit.
If we do this together, we might be able to harness the power of community and accountability to increase our chances of success. That’s why I’m so excited about it.
I’ll be posting updates during the month of May as you provide them, and then when the month is over we’ll celebrate the successes we’ve achieved together. Sound good?
So I’ll go first. Here’s my goal for the month of May:
I will lose 8 pounds in May.
There. I said it.
Now it’s your turn. Give yourself a minute or two (or a day), and then post your fitness/health goal for the month of May in the comments.
May is Make Your Goal Month! Who’s with me?