A couple orders of business here…
1. The winner of the free ad for the month of June (as chosen by Random.org) was Chad Diller of UStickitGraphics.com. Congrats Chad!
2. The 125×125 ads are now available for purchase here on the site if you’re looking for some traffic. My site has averaged over 6000 unique visitors per month for the last 3 months. Ads are $50/month or $125/3 months. If you’re looking for a place to advertise it’s a great deal as far as web ads go. Email me at bryanallain-at-gmail-dotcom for more info.
3. My dad had open heart surgery on Tuesday to have a single bypass done. It went well, and so far the recovery is going smoothly. Thanks to those of you who saw my Twitter updates and lifted up a prayer or two.
4. Got a copy of the Not-Even-Mastered-Yet new Caedmon’s Call disc, which will be called Raising Up the Dead (and no, I have no idea when the release date is). I’m only 1.5 listens into it so far, but for the most part I like what I hear. More on this to come I’m sure…
5. As always, I’ve got lots of other projects on various burners right now. Working on an e-Book for bloggers who want to add to their subscriber count with hard work and some strategery. Also chipping away at a web project with Tyler that we’re both pretty excited about. Maybe you’ll hear more about that by October? Who knows.
What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, ads. If you’re interested, talk to me.