As always, these are actual photos take from my actual phone of actual Amish people.
Random amish dude rollerblading down the street.
No punchline here, I think the serenity of the picture speaks for itself.
Not sure why there’s 10 Amish boys sitting so close to the road, but I’ve got 3 guesses…
1. They’re trying to get as far away from the girls as possible.
2. They’re trying to escape the Amish church.
3. They’re hiding a Nintendo DS.
Some Sundays are worse than others for buggy traffic.
On this particluar Sunday, the buggies were definitely “out”.
Double-yellow “no passing” lines, I fart in your general direction.
3 Amish children transporting a marijuana bush.
What do you do if the lawn is a little too thick for an amish push mower?
You’ve got 2 options:
1. Get your little brother to pull the mower while you push.
2. You break out the Amish riding mower.
Who needs a John Deere when you’ve got an Ed Horse?