You’d think I’d have seen at least one of these things happen at one time or another.
But I haven’t.
20 THINGS I’VE NEVER SEEN…
- a dog pee on a fire hydrant.
- an undesirable box of Cheez-its.
- 4:30am on a clock and thought, “I’m glad I’m awake right now”.
- someone slip on a banana peel.
- a motorcycle that made me want to be a motorcycle guy.
- an octopus squirt ink on someone.
- a better show than LOST.
- someone get caught hiding an ace up their sleeve.
- a Chik-Fil-A, Barnes and Noble, or Dunkin Donuts that I didn’t want to stop at.
- Paula Abdul put together a coherent paragraph.
- a dog eat someone’s homework.
- the Yankees win the world series in this millennium.
- a car commercial that made me want to buy a car.
- a cat chase a mouse.
- a bunker shot that made me think, “Oh this will be an easy up and down”.
- someone get scared out of having the hiccups.
- you flare your nostrils. (are you flaring your nostrils? doesn’t matter. I can’t see it.)
- anyone actually eat a horse out of sheer hunger.
- steam come out of an angry person’s ears.
- a Sasquatch.
Please tell me some of you have actually seen one or more of these things. If so, let us know.