Welcome to another edition of the Crystal Schnoz NFL Precaps, a weekly column where the Schnoz looks ahead to all the games played between two professional football teams in which they try to score more points than each other while wearing cool helmets.
If you’ve wandered here by accident, federal law requires you to read this entire post before exiting. Skimming – while not technically illegal – is greatly frowned upon.
Week 11 features 14 games, including one that was played last night!
But guess what, the Schnoz is on vacation, so this is an abbreviated Precap!
The Top 7 Teams in the League at This Very Moment
1. Denver – Operation KWASH – Keep Winning And Stay Healthy.
2. Green Bay – Rodgers is two more big games away from MVP talk.
3. New England – Huge road test in Indy this week.
4. Indy – Beating the Pats at home could mean a Round 1 Bye.
5. Seattle – Not the juggernaut we thought, but in every game.
6. Baltimore – Last place in their division. I like their chances.
7. Miami – Not always pretty, but their defense is no joke.
7a. Philly –I think they’re better off with Sanchez.
If the NFL relegated teams like the Premier League, which 3 would be in the most trouble?
The Relegation Zone
30. Oakland – The 0-16 watch is on.
31. Jacksonville – Tony Romo just beat them using a walker.
32. Tampa Bay – One win and yet only 3 games out of first.
Schnoz Picks for Week
Enjoy the games, everyone!