Literally, the first 5 things at the top of my brain…
1. Running in a Spartan Race with Erica and some friends this month. If you know me, you know that this was not my idea. 5 miles, tons of obstacles, and lots of mud. I’m angry just thinking about it. I’ll let you know if I die or not once it’s finished.
2. I haven’t been following the Edward Snowden story super closely, but I am conflicted about what to think about this guy. Pretty sure I think what he did was wrong, but when I think about the government over-extending its reach, I like that they are getting called out for it. On the flip side, I like it when my country is safer. On the flip flip side, when does spying go too far?
You have any thoughts?
3. Speaking of Snowden, did you catch my breaking news from yesterday:
BREAKING: Edward Snowden and Paula Deen to marry in a private ceremony in Death Valley, CA later today.
— Bryan Allain (@bryanallain) July 2, 2013
4. How has the weather been in your neck of the woods? Crazy here. Ridiculous heat and humidity along with storms every day for what seems like 3 weeks now. I’ve never seen anything like it.
5. GIF of the week: When soccer goalies have nightmares, they look like this.