The holidays are gone, 2011 has been filed in Wikipedia, your scale is reading differently than it was 2 weeks ago, and it’s time to make 2012 the best year ever. Where to start?
How about winning an $20 Amazon gift card on my blog for doing next to nothing? Intrigued? I’ll tell you more in a minute.
Before we get to that, here’s something else I’m giving away:
Everyone who registers for the Killer Tribes Conference in the next 10 days (January 3rd through January 12th) at the $89 Early Bird Rate will be eligible to win 1 of 3 free tickets to the Killer Tribes Conference!
How To Be Eligible To Win 1 of the 3 Free Tickets:
1. For every ticket you purchase to the Killer Tribes Conference between 1/3 and 1/12 you will receive (1) entry into the drawing. (Buy 2 tickets, and you have 2 entries.)
2. On Monday, January 16th I’ll put every entry into a hat. The first 3 names I pull out will win a free additional registration. The next day (1/17) I’ll announce the winners on my blog.
RULES I HAVE TO INCLUDE:
1. You may not use the free registration on yourself. (In other words, you can not cash in your free registration to have your initial registration refunded. This rule applies to folks who have purchased multiple tickets as well.)
2. You may not re-sell the free registration. If I find out you are trying to sell it I will hunt you down and fist fight you. Or in lieu of a fist fight I may scold you with a furrowed brow.
3. You should give the free registration away. Maybe to a friend, a family member or a stranger…or give it away as a contest on your blog. (Please do this by 2/29/12 and email me their info.)
So there you go. The Early Bird rate of $89 for this conference ends on January 31st, but why wait until the end of the month? Register in the next 10 days and you might win a free registration to bring a friend along!
What about the Amazon Gift Card I mentioned at the beginning of this post?
Leave a comment to this post stating what you are most excited about at the Killer Tribes Conf. (or what you would be excited about if you were going) and you are automatically entered to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card. That’s it.
(1 entry per person, so don’t try to leave multiple comments to increase your chances. I will randomly select the winner on Monday January 16th and announce it on January 17th.)
In addition, if you share the following tweet via Twitter between January 3rd and January 12th and you are chosen as the winner, I’ll bump that $20 gift card up to a $35 gift card! Here’s the tweet to share:
[TWEET THIS] –> 3 free tix to #KillerTribes up for grabs if you register by 1/12. Details & free chance at an Amazon gift card here: http://bit.ly/uxyGpz
So to recap:
+ Leave a comment to this post between 1/3 – 1/12: eligible to win a (1) $20 gift card
+ If you are the gift card winner and I check your Twitter stream and see that you shared the above tweet between 1/3 and 1/12, that $20 gift card becomes a $35 gift card.
+ Register for Killer Tribes between now and January 12th and you are eligible to win 1 of 3 free tickets to the event! You get a great rate on a Killer conference and a great chance at making someone else’s day!
More conference news coming this week…wait until you hear who else is going to be there!
Happy New Year everyone!