If you enjoy reading my blog, but you’re not into using a FeedReader or some other way to capture RSS Feeds, you might miss some posts here and there. For those of you who fall into that boat, you now have the option of receiving all of my blog posts via email.
Here’s how it works:
1. You sign up to receive the emails.
2. Once a week (usually Thursday) you get an email with all the blog post headlines from the past 7 days.
3. You enjoy a better life.
why would you want to do this? 5 reasons:
1. You won’t miss a blog post again.
2. Getting an email from me is better than getting an email from a Viagra distributor.
3. If you really liked one of the posts highlighted in the email, it’s an easy way to forward to a friend.
4. If you hate me, it’s a great reminder to pray that God would smite me down.
5. It’s a great way to protect against amnesia. If you forget everything when you wake up tomorrow, you’ll still get my weekly email and it will trigger all of your forgotten memories including your name and your ATM pin.
I’ve included the form below, and it’s always over there in the right sidebar. If you’re reading this in a reader, click here to check it out.
Thanks again for reading, y’all make this blog thing a lot of fun.