- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six Non-important/habits/quirks about me:
- I always soap before I shampoo in the shower.
- My favorite snack in the world is Extra Sharp Cracker Barrell cheese with Roasted Garlic Triscuits. And thanks to the breath it gives me, it is Erica’s least favorite.
- I talk to myself, out loud, when I’m in the car and there’s no music playing. It’s basically the time when I can think through ideas I have, problems that need solutions, and plans that need to be made. Geof calls these passive soaks, which is a good name for them.
- Clipping my fingernails is always done the same way. First I clip each nail with the trimmer. Then i use the file smooth out the rough edges. Then i run the blades of the clipper along the nail to get rid of the sharp edge. Lastly i run each nail in between my two front bottom teeth to give them a smooth finish.
- I hate washing my car. To me, the exterior of your car is like the exterior of your house. There’s no point in washing it because it’s going to get dirty soon after. I know this is ridiculous, but i can’t be convinced otherwise.
- I like to keep the binding of my paperback books in pristine condition. Even the slightest crease will drive me crazy. My goal is that you can pick up a book that I’ve finished and have no idea that i had read through it.
Ok. Now for the victims in this blog taggingâ€¦
NO obligation for y’all to do this, i just wanted to make sure i followed the rules.