In this episode, we talk briefly about this past weekend’s Arnold Palmer Invitational and devote some much-needed time to flesh out some details of our upcoming Spring Swing. We also discuss correct beard lines, the late Steve Irwin and why everything about golf as we know it changed in 1939.
If you enjoyed the podcast, will you leave a review?
Got a question for us? Call us at 717-666-7025 and leave a message and we’ll likely play it and answer it on the podcast
Help support our podcast by signing up for a FREE 30-Day trial of Audible (and get a 100% FREE audiobook)!
- BOOK: The Greatest Game Ever Played by Mark Frost
- BOOK: The Stranger by Harlan Coben
- Robert Irwin, Son of the Late Steve Irwin, Freaks Out Jimmy Fallon With Sloths
- BEER, BETS, AND GOLF CART RACES: KEVIN KISNER PREPS FOR THE MASTERS
- Wife’s health scare gives Leishman new outlook on golf
- RTJ Tom Stewart Hickory Irons and Why 14 Clubs in Golf Bag
- Weekly Bryson Dechambeau post
- DJ’s atrocious beard line
from The Hosel Jockeys Golf Podcast http://ift.tt/2nvkWTx