Bryan and Tyler spend the first 30 minutes of the episode discussing Bryan’s hole in one from last week that he shot on his 40th birthday. Eventually they get around to talking about the 2016 Ryder Cup, delivering stock up / stock down on an event that more than lived up to the hype.
If you enjoyed the podcast, will you leave a review?
SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Android to have new episodes sent to your device as soon as they become available.
- Show notes on our site
- Sign up for The Grint, friend us, and we’ll invite you to join our Hosel Jockeys Tour!
- The Grint badges and trophy room
- Rory and Patrick trade monster putts at the 8th on Sunday
- The USA Ryder Cup jacket Tyler liked
- The “Stock up on Bubba Watson” interview
- Zach Johnson’s caddie’s freaking birdie dance
- Patrick Reed’s caddie’s freaking belly read
Join us on the Internet: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
from The Hosel Jockeys Golf Podcast http://ift.tt/2dJeqoT