1. I will update the look of my blog.
UPDATE: already done. great start to the year by me!
2. I will finish The Day the Angels Fell by Shawn Smucker. (I’m enjoying it so far.)
3. I will be more generous this year, both in terms of money and time.
4. I will stay below my 2014 max weight all year. (194 lbs, if you insist on knowing, nosypants).
5. I will post more pictures on Instagram. Just because it’s fun…
(I’ve saved over $10,000 in trips I might have taken anyway over the last two years. No joke.)
7. I will break 80 this year on the links! (I’ve shot 83 a few times.)
8. I will visit a state I’ve never visited before. ( I’ve been to 31 of the 50, I think.)
9. I will not contract polio.
10. I will blog more in 2015. That means more attempts at making you laugh, more sports talk, and a little bit more of whatever else I want to sprinkle in through the year.
Gonna be a great year! If you’ve got a resolution for the year (silly or serious), let me know. If not, what’s the one thing you’re looking forward to the most in 2015?