It’s Friday, time to bring back 5 Random Things…
Literally, the first 5 things at the top of my brain…
1. I’ll be at the Central PA Writer’s Breakfast tomorrow morning with a bunch of other great local writers. Shawn Smucker, Janet Oberholtzer, and Sarah Mae will be there among others. Sounds like there will be a Q&A time as well. It’s from 9:30am to 11:30 at Angela’s Cafe in Gap, PA. Here’s the FB event for more info: Central PA Writer’s Breakfast.
2. Lots of new projects and big happenings going on around here. I’ll be sharing a lot more about them in September. I know that is totally vague and unfulfilling, but you’ll have to trust me on that.
3. Went to Hershey Park for the 2nd time this summer on Wednesday night. If I had to rank the coasters in terms of how much I enjoyed them I would go #1 – Fahrenheit, #2 – Storm Runner, #3 – SkyRush, #4 – Wild Mouse, #5 – Great Bear.
SkyRush is their newest one and it features a 200-ft drop and a top speed of 75 MPH, but honestly it’s almost too fast. I wasn’t scared or anything, it’s just that at that speed you’re getting whipped around so much it’s hard to enjoy it, not to mention that you only have a lap harness and no shoulder harness. Love those coasters though, you have to make a trip there!
4. Can’t think of a more yawn-inducing Red Sox season than this one. Bring on football!
5. Stepped foot in an IKEA for the first time the other day and wow did I love it. Somehow I only walked out of there $20 lighter…but I don’t see that happening next time.
Got a random thought floating around, leave it in the comments for everyone to read.