1. Today is the last day EVER that registering for Killer Tribes at the Early Bird Rate earns you a shot at 1 of 3 free tickets. If you plan on registering by 1/31, might as well do it now. Register for Killer Tribes here. (more info on the speakers here).
2. I follow Justin Beiber on Instagram. So funny to be scrolling through pics of my friends and then all of a sudden to see Justin rocking a goofy hat in a mirror or showing off what he’s about to eat or a pic of him and his fam. Celebrities have never been less mystical, and I think it’s a great.
3. Kicking around ideas for my next book on blogging. If there’s something you’d like me to write about, let me know in the comments. My goal for the next one is that it takes Mojo to a whole new level, and the only way to do that is to provide valuable insight and advice that people need. Your thoughts would really help.
4. This new video from Tripp & Tyler is pretty great. It’s called “Sh*t Nobody Says” as a play on the wicked popular “Sh*t Girls Say” videos. Guess what? The branding worked. Yesterday they were on the front page of Reddit, Buzzfeed, and the Daily What and the video received OVER 600,000 views!!! Good job, boys. Very well done.
UPDATE: 1.4 Million views in 2 days. Wow.
5. Have you seen the Members Directory for the Killer Tribe Blogger Community? Such a diverse group of talented folks. The weekly newsletter I send out this year is gonnna be a must-read because I’m throwing in blogging advice, member news, and updates from my personal journey of transitioning from my day job to my dream job. Hoping it becomes a must-read.
If you want 2012 to be your best blogging year ever (or your first blogging year ever), invest in yourself and join these blogging studs!