Okay, well it wasn’t me. I only got 2 of the 10 props right.
BUT, I did pick the Packers to win it all waaaaay back in September, so as Clair Huxtable used to say, “Let the record show…that for once I picked the Super Bowl winner before the season started!”
(I also predicted that the Week 17 STL@SEA game would be for the first pick in the draft and it ended up being for a playoff spot, so I shouldn’t be too proud of myself.)
Anyway, back to the Super Bowl props.
The winner, the only person to pick 8 of the 10 correctly, the person who said, “I am a complete football moron, but I like to try my luck”, is…
Kristin wins a guest post at my blog that she can redeem for herself or sell on eBay for $8.42. Congrats!
As for the rest of you, here was the breakdown:
Craig, Josh L-W, Joe Robinson, Seeking Pastor, Lazarus, and Lindsay Goodwin
Jerry White, Zeke Smith, Lance, Keith, Kely Breez, Indy Mavs, Tyler Tarver, Steph Kandray, Jason Wert, Jon Acuff, and Curtis Honeycutt.
Elizabeth Birak, Cole S, eduClaytion, Mitch S, Tim, Don Shorey, Trevor, Brad Aldrich, and Michael Kandray
Ryan Tate, Mike Salisbury, Scott, DT Dorrin, Lucas Williamson, Russ, Chad Gibbs, Riggs, and Kevin
Tim M, Keith Elgin, and Chuck
Blake, Bryan A, Rob Shep, and Lacey
and finally, last AND definitely least, with 0 out of 10 Right…
Finally, here’s the Correct Predictions:
1. A – Packers covered the 2.5 points.
2. B – “Total points” was over 44.5.
3. A – Steelers received the opening kickoff
4. A – Longest TD was not 45 yards or more.
5. A – Longest made FG was not 44 yards or more.
6. B – Rashard Mendenhall did not rush for 25 or more yards than James Starks
7. B – Jordy Nelson had more receiving yards than Hines Ward.
8. A – More points were scored in the 1st quarter + the 4th quarter.
9. A – Aaron Rodgers won the MVP.
10. A – Christina Aguilera’s “Braaave” lasted longer than 6 seconds.
Thanks for playing along! Hope you enjoyed the game.