Last month I asked y’all for questions for a Reader Q&A.
You asked, and in the following video I answered 18 of your questions:
1. What do you usually eat for lunch?
2. What was your favorite Christmas gift this year?
3. Does Auntie Anne talk smack?
4. How many times have you watched “For Richer or Poorer”?
5. When can we play golf?
6. How many times did you give the “plunk” sign to your team’s pitcher last season?
7. What do you think of a BryanAllain.com Reader meetup at Shady Maple Smorgasbord?
8. What is your biggest musical influence?
9. How did you meet and court your wife?
10. Which book of the Bible is most meaningful to you and why?
11. Is Santa real?
12. What are you thinking of lampooning this year?
13. What do you do for a living?
14. Are you interested in buying my sofa?
15. Why do you live where it’s cold?
16. When are you going to cash in on your free Disneyland tickets?
17. What’s the ratio of Schrute Bucks to Stanley Nickels?
18. What 3 songs would you pick as the soundtrack to your life?
(if you can’t see the video player in your reader, click here)
Thanks for the questions everyone. I want to do these every month, so if you keep the questions coming, I’ll keep the answers flowing like milk and honey from Canaan.
I need questions for Volume 2, so leave a question in the comments of this post about anything you like.
ps…here’s the link to the story of how Erica and I met…and the ratio of Schrute Bucks to Stanley nickels is “the same as the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns”. Now you know.
pss…seriously, leave me a question.