i’ve got a packed day today, which means I won’t have my LOST recap up until some time on Friday. In the meantime, here’s 5 quickies…
1. Janelle was curious as to how she could get an avatar to appear when she leaves a comment. It’s easy (i think). What you need is a Gravatar. A gravatar is a Globally Recognized Avatar. Go here and set up an account using your email address. Then when you leave a comment on a blog that has gravatars enabled, your pic will appear.
2. I’m going to the eye doctor today for the first time in, I don’t know, 10 years? My eyesight has always been great, but I figure a check-up wouldn’t hurt.
3. Just got the new CD from The Fray…I’m only a few songs into it, but so far I’m enjoying it. I know it’s not particularly cool to like The Fray because their songs are pretty accessible lyrically and musically, but I don’t care. I love their sound.
4. I recently redesigned the look of my sports/faith blog Prayers For Blowouts (check out the design and let me know what you think). If you’re a Christian and you like sports, I think you’ll enjoy the site. If you’re a Christian and you don’t care much about sports, you still might enjoy the site. If you like sports but you’re not a Christian, again, I think you’ll dig some of the stuff we do. If you are neither a Christian nor a sports fan, then don’t bother.
5. I just turned in a new piece for publication on Stuff Christians Like. Not sure when Jon is going to schedule it to run, but I’ll let you know. It’s got a little something to do with the Bible and fantasy sports, but that’s all I’ll let on for now.