Hey everyone, just a quick reminder to make yourself a note for next week because on Tuesday, June 30th, my Kickstarter campaign for the 2015 Beast Book is launching!
What is the Beast Book?
1) It’s a season preview for the upcoming NFL season like no other because it has insight AND jokes AND information AND nonsense.
2) It’s also a Weekly viewing guide that helps you track scores, trash talk your fantasy opponents, and win prizes through a fun weekly game.
3) It’s also the only football publication that will publish YOUR predictions. Depending on the level of support you give through Kickstarter, you can get your predictions and opinions in the book!
BUT…it doesn’t happen unless y’all help make it happen, so I’d appreciate you at least checking out the Kickstarter when it goes live on Tuesday, and maybe sharing it with your football-loving friends.
In the meantime, I’ve recorded a bunch of quick podcast episodes talking about the upcoming season. The latest just went up this morning (Episode 005 – June 24, 2015 Headlines), and you can check them all out at ProFootballBeast.com or on iTunes.
In this emergency episode of the Schnozcast I am joined by my friend Scott McClellan to talk about anything and everything related to Bill Simmons’ pending departure from ESPN.
The first 10 minutes of the pod feature us ranting about customer service and brand presence on social media, then we get into all the sports media talk.
Podcast (schnozcast): Play in new window
5 Things you didn’t know you didn’t know…
1. I’m full steam ahead on my NFL Preview Project. You can see more at ProFootballBeast.com
2. One of my clients, Jon Acuff, hit the NYT Bestseller list back in April, so that was amazing and rewarding. (He did most of the work, of course, but it was a blast playing a small part.)
3. Speaking of…if you’re an author launching a book (sooner or later) and you’re interested in getting some help, hit me up and we can see if it’s a fit. BryanAllain (at) Gmail.
4. I’m taking my son Parker to Wrigley field next month! We’re both super excited about it. Have never been, so it should be a blast.
5. This week aside, it’s been really nice here of late and I’ve enjoyed the few times I’ve gotten out to play golf. Played pretty poorly twice in a row, then settled in a bit last week and shot an 88. (What you don’t care about my golf exploits? I’m deeply hurt. And now I’m over it.)
NBA Finals tonight, who you got? I’m pulling for the Dubs all the way.
So, I’m working on something that will debut later this summer.
It has to do with the NFL. It will include jokes.
Don’t care? It’s all good.
Interested? Join the Facebook Group for it and check it out.
See you on the inside!